Our Guard

But the Lord is faithful; He will strengthen and guard you against the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 HCSB https://bible.com/bible/72/2th.3.3.hcsb

My mother is our weak point when the enemy looks where to attack. Last night she was again in severe pain in her bowels and I contacted friends to pray. This morning she tells me: "the pain was really bad, but I went to sleep and awoke at midnight in no pain." Praise God!

Our enemy hates us doing God's work. Tonight I am taking two unsaved women to a Women's Conference, he does not want that to happen. By God's grace, it will and they will meet Him.

The kingdom of God is more important and more real than anything I can want or prize. He is above and beyond all things. He is good! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart