Where Does Help Come From?

I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from God, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains. Psalm 121:1‭-‬2 MSG https://bible.com/bible/97/psa.121.1-2.MSG

God alone has a monopoly on power, glory and strength. He alone is perfect in all His ways.

He created this world and gave us a home. We are responsible for its care. We may think we are awesome and have all power, yet with a flick of His finger, we find ourselves helpless.

This week I completed two assignments for uni. I definitely needed divine inspiration. When I see the level of expertise I am up against I am grateful for all the help I can receive.

Having finished for the week I am now able to relax and go to a women's conference at my church and take two lovely ladies with me. How good is God! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart