the temple

The one thing I ask of the Lord — the thing I seek most— is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord ’s perfections and meditating in his Temple. Psalms 27:4 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.27.4.NLT

In David's day the temple, or moreover the tent, was the place to be, when Jesus was 12 the temple was where He wanted to be. I am 67 amd it is where I am. As a New Testament believer my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I am soooo grateful that what David longed for I have, that what Jesus travelled miles for, I sit in.

Jesus made this possible for me. Now, what I have to do is make my God welcome and keep this temple in pristine condition. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart