a mobile home

If you bow low in God’s awesome presence, he will eventually exalt you as you leave the timing in his hands.
1 Peter 5:6 TPT
https://bible.com/bible/1849/1pe.5.6.TPT

I awoke in the night and knew the Lord wanted a word. He showed me I am a mobile home for His Holy Spirit. As I see myself as this and allow Him room to move, He will. Conversely, as I strive to do my thing I lose. I lose seeing His glory manifest through me, I lose fulfillment, I lose the joy of partnering with Him.

Choosing to be a servant is wise. Choosing to live for me is certain failure. Many great men and women have been asked the secret of their success. It is always the same: pray and obey. 

Tonight I must foolishly present myself as a choice for President of the astronomy club. I wonder what will happen? I don't want the job, but if I am serving the Lord, there is  reason.

Let us see what God is up to. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart