remain

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
John 15:4 NLT

Another way of saying remain is 'stay put' , or 'don't move!' I have discovered that remaining in Him is the most fulfilling place to be, it is also the most exciting.

Staying can cost us. I have been measuring my steps to be faithful to the task the Lord has given me, a university degree in Linguistics. On Monday I invited a Wycliff bible representative to visit. She open my eyes to all the connections I have right here in Tamworth to serve in the capacity I am being trained to do. A local indigenous man has a desire to translate the bible into his Kamilaroi language. How good is that? 

Whilst remaining in Christ leads us to confront, which I also did this week, the peace that followed was amazing.

Another task this week brought is sitting exams. I have 2 more next week but then done for the term. Only 2 more terms to go!! Woo hoo!!

Remaining also brings surprises.  I received an email asking if I'd be willing to volunteer for our denominations state conference. I said yes as I am on holidays then, and it is at the beach. Woop woop!

God is good! Trust Him! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart