Accomplishment

Accomplishment is pleasant. If every word of the Lord accomplishes what it was sent to do, then He must be very happy indeed.

Today I received my last exam results and was devastated. It appeared I had failed an exam for the first time. After calming down and having lunch, I reviewed my answers. A particular question was tricky. I had placed dots at the end of the sentences instead of the beginning. This caused all my answers to be out by one box. However, I had answered the questions almost perfectly. I contacted my tutor and he reviewed them and thanked me. I went from failure to distinction in one move. If I had not contacted my tutor I would have been wrongly miserable.

I had thought through my usual performance and thought, no, this is wrong, I am a good student. I want a review. If I had not have asked the result would have been very different.

Remember, confess who you are!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

Guard your heart

The Good News