Advice

“The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.”Psalms‬ ‭32‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Today was church. I had prayed for some Americans, they came, three of them. One woman and two men. One man preached. I spoke to the woman in length and exchanged phone numbers. I have been invited to a bible study group on Thursday. The Americans did not show an interest in lunching with us, so we went alone. I shared my vision for translation with all and the men did not seem interested. I also shared the vision with a pastor at the church and he was very interested. 

I make a point of sharing ideas looking for what the Lord might be saying. Before I went to church I had a young Nepali zealot try to extract $1,000 from me for gifts to his home village. I said “No!” I know what my money will be spent on, what God orders. I did not get them impression is was a God-order. This is the biggest problem westerners have in Nepal. We are seen as the bank, or better, free money. The young Nepali is the person I wish to employ to narrate the translated bible studies I will undertake. However, he will earn his money, and it will not be $1,000 up-front.

I heard from David Pawson’s group in England. They will be willing to help with funding but will deliver on completion of a unit. I am grateful they offered. I am about to contact a man who is a translator and who has fallen into despondency. I wish to redeem him and fire him up again. Lord willing it will work! Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart