He will repay you

“If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord— and he will repay you!”Proverbs‬ ‭19‬:‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

When we lend to friends, they usually repay us. When we lend to the Lord He definitely repays us.

Today I had my son and his family over for lunch. We did gifts, then food, a swim and games. The rain came down in a thunderous roar. My autistic grandson had a melt down. He was out all day yesterday and late last night, he was tired. He started to cry and said he was hopeless. I reminded him that autism has a problem but he is not hopeless. He needed to know he was loved.

When my son arrived home he sent me a text message to thank me and invite me over to their home any day this week. I appreciated the attitude. My daughter-in-law was good to me today and I appreciated her loving attitude.

If we sow kindness it returns to us. God is good! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart