Good judgement

“Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.”Proverbs‬ ‭9‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I appreciate good judgement in others, hopefully I manifest it myself. I know I do when the Lord is in control. It may seem I don’t quite know where I’m going, but I do. I’m following the Lord. Hear and obey, is a good motto.

Today I translated Your worthy of it all, into Nepali and  hope to refine it and share it with my Nepali friends. I also cooked lunch for my friends and again pleased their tastebuds, especially the chilli pickle I made them. So good to be able to listen to worship music whilst working. We are so blessed to live in a time like this. 

Good judgement is displayed in all facets of our lives. Today I joined Instagram. What a blessing to see so many of God’s people in worship and honouring Him. Thank You Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart