Thursday 30 May 2024

All truth

“When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future. He will bring me glory by telling you whatever he receives from me. All that belongs to the Father is mine; this is why I said, ‘The Spirit will tell you whatever he receives from me.’John‬ ‭16‬:‭13‬-‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I appreciate all truth, not partial truth. When my heart convicts me of sin I want the truth that sets me free. I do not want a person who tells me a version of truth that attempts to absolves sin, I need to confess my sin and be healed.

The word of God is a source of truth, as is the vocie of God into my spirit. However, if there is ever any conflict, the word wins, no compromise. Just like God the word is pure and undefiled.

If you have godly friends you can trust with a concern or problem it is also helpful to share with them and ask them to speak truth to you, God’s truth. Have them speak God’s word and prayer with you, then act on the truth you receive.

I have just joined a bible study group with a collection of God’s people who I believe with be trustworthy and godly friends. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment