Tuesday 14 May 2024

Become involved

“But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

This scripture resonates with me. I am here in Nepal to do just that. I am learning the language with five lessons a week but still that is not enough. I have devised a plan for my walk to the pool to swim. I pray for the Holy Spirit to fill the atmosphere where I walk and I look for people to pray for. I am not proselyting, but rather seeking to bless through prayer those who are ill. I was awaken about midnight with the presence of God and an impartation  of faith and power. I am excited to go today.

I am also praying for harvesters to come into the field. We are seeing an outpouring of the Spirit of God worldwide. Harvesters are needed, especially with language skills, however, this can be learned.

Compassion from our God for the lost is imperative. If you do not have this pray for it. Become involved! Amen!






No comments:

Post a Comment