Friday 10 May 2024

His word must prevail

“But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.”2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ ‭NLT‬

I am so blessed to have the New Testament scriptures to encourage me. I am thinking of David. When he and his men had gone off to war, raiders came and took their families and livestock. Exhausted they returned t‬o see their township of Ziglag burned to the ground. David’s men were thinking of stoning him. Right here would be a time when David could question if the Lord did indeed say he would become king of Israel and if Samuel had heard from the Lord.

I face a disappointment and the enemy is providing questions: “has God indeed said?” I praise God I have this scripture. I will strengthen myself in the Lord and seek Him. His word must prevail and I will not accept the word of the enemy. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment