Wednesday 22 May 2024

Keep praying

“No one is holy like the Lord! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.”1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

This morning I prayed three prayers for me: Lord help me find a bike taxi driver who speaks English; help my application at language school be accepted; please provide me with English speaking friends.

My bike taxi spoke beautiful English and was a gentleman to boot; my application was accepted with minimal fuss; and just now a lady I know messaged and invited me to join their bible study. This woman is an American who I already knew and forgot about, shame on me.

The monsoons are here and so I will either take a car taxi or, if weather permits, a bike taxi. I now pray that this will be a good group to join.

Prayer works. I, along with all those who are praying folk, have been praying for our Muslim brethren to know Jesus. I just read a report that 200 muslims in Gaza have come to know Him. Ooh! How wonderful is that???

Keep praying! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment