The blessing is coming

“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.”Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

For teh last 20 years God has lead me on walking on water ventures. Tomorrow I begin another. Without the money I am tomorrow venturing to begin a farming business. He has had me doing crazy things before. I remember in 2006 He had me become a mortgage broker and begin a reverse mortgage business that was going quite well until the financial market crashed. Again in 2011 ahe had me approach a large financial institution for a financial planning licence. That business was going well until the provider ended up in court in 2018. Now as the court case finalises I am being nudged to begin again.

Now I am walking into another unknown. What an adventurous God I have. I have the offer of land for free, however the government here expects large investments to operate, but God knows a way. He may have to split the sea or this time dry hearts.

The blessing is coming! Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart