Thursday 25 July 2024

Hiding

“When you abide under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High. He’s the hope that holds me and the stronghold to shelter me, the only God for me, and my great confidence.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭TPT‬‬

In Nepal I carry an umbrella in my backpack. As the rain comes at the most inconvenient time I also keep a raincoat in my backpack. As I ride on motorbike taxis this raincoat is imperative as rain will sleet down when in mid-ride.

For me this verse reminds me of my heavenly umbrella. My God is my protector. He shields me from all evil that would want to take me out. I trust Him to protect me. He is my comforter, He is my warmth.

I praise God for the Holy Spirit as He represents all my God is for me. Praise Him! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment