Friday 16 August 2024

How do you believe ?

“Jesus responded, “Thomas, now that you’ve seen me, you believe. But there are those who have never seen me with their eyes but have believed in me with their hearts, and they will be blessed even more!”
‭‭John‬ ‭20‬:‭29‬ ‭TPT‬‬

An encounter with the Lord caused me to know and confess my sin and ask Jesus to be Lord of my life. Prior to that I was searching for Him in the Catholic Church. I did not find Him there. He met me in my bedroom.

When I experienced His love I knew I had found Him. I did not need to see Him to believe, to feel His love was enough. The above scripture was Jesus speaking to Thomas who would not believe unless he saw with his own eyes.

Thomas had not had an encounter, even though he was a disciple. When Jesus came just for him he was born again, he believed. An encounter with Jesus changes everything! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment