Tuesday 6 August 2024

It is well

“If your faith remains strong, even while surrounded by life’s difficulties, you will continue to experience the untold blessings of God! True happiness comes as you pass the test with faith, and receive the victorious crown of life promised to every lover of God!”James (Jacob)‬ ‭1‬:‭12‬ ‭TPT‬‬

How do I keep my faith strong? I hang around faith-filled people; I stay in the word of God; I listen to faith-filled messages; I speak faith.

Ther are days that I awake with a head that rings and dizziness. I say, ‘it will be well!’ I cannot moan and complain. These two are tools of the defeater, the robber. They must go! Amen!

There are days when my knees hurt, they will be well in Jesus name. There are days when my back hurts; it will be well in Jesus name. In Jesus name all sickness must flee, in Jesus name all hurts healed, in Jesus name all mountains removed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment