Saturday 3 August 2024

My boast

“Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the Lord our God.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭20‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Today we do not have nations boasting in horses and chariots but rather nuclear warheads, the number of warships, fighter planes etc. Russian holds the west at ransom with his threats to use his nuclear weaponry and Europe has effectively been brought to heel, meanwhile America is left to support the Ukraine and now Israel.

Little Israel stands up to her violent enemies when all the world tries to dictate how she should fight. The gutless attempt to direct David, and like David Israel throws off their suggestions. If it was not for the hostages Israel would be able to throw them off completely. However, against Iran they are most helpful. Israel does depend on American ammunitions and warships.

Scripture tells us of a coming battle when all the world are against Israel and only God supports her. That battle is a sound victory.

With my God I can leap over a wall. Without Him I splat against the wall. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil 4:13). Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment