Tuesday 13 August 2024

Prepare


“Within your heart you can make plans for your future, but the Lord chooses the steps you take to get there.”Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

This is so true! So many times I have been filled with a vision that was not for now but one that would come to pass in time.  There was a time of preparation to endure first, and sometimes it was conditional on my faith or a current work I needed to attend to. 

When in a frustrating time of preparation we can chafe at the bit eager to start, however, if a barn needs building first then that is what the farmer must do, we must also prepare for the task and make sure we understand all that will be involved; how will this project tax me?

I am compelled to learn the Nepali language before going out of Kathmandu. I do not like this concrete jungle however, it is where I must train. In the process I am making many friends and enjoying practising my language skills on the locals.

The Lord has all timing, He is master. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment