Friday 9 August 2024

What pleases Him?

“For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.”Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Today I read some Craig Groeschel material on maintaining momentum and my heart said, ‘time for the desk!’ The desk I’ve been wanting to have made is now on the way. The desk represents business, study, serious progress.

On Monday I had a fall and as a result I have a cracked Ulnar bone in my arm. Having to take time off is a pest, and so I have done lessons remotely. I am now, also, prompted to write out my business plan and prepare for the next phase. I’ve worked out how to type with both hands even though a splint limits my right arm. You might say I am gathering steam.

I love moving with my God. He had one day of rest. I’ve had four and I’m over it. There is always something I can do. Whilst I cannot get back in the pool I can exercise at home and walk up and down the hill beside my house. We are expecting visitors tomorrow. I would also like to visit a young friend who is about to have her first child. I love babies.

God is moving, don’t sit still too long! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment