Wednesday 18 September 2024

A clean heart

“Keep creating in me a clean heart. Fill me with pure thoughts and holy desires, ready to please you. May you never reject me! May you never take from me your sacred Spirit! Let my passion for life be restored, tasting joy in every breakthrough you bring to me. Hold me close to you with a willing spirit that obeys whatever you say.”Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I will always remember Keith Green’s rendition of this Psalm. Keith sought holiness and was sold out for Jesus. His music greatly impacted my life as a young Christian.

Australia is in a time of Awakening. Next week there is an Awakening conference here in Brisbane at the Showground. My son is heavily involved and his children will be going along also. I pray the holiness of Jesus impacts hearts and minds.

I am spending a week with my son’s family. Two of the boys still like to hang out with Nan. The youngest Ollie and I walk down to the Bay every day. Yesterday we both did a painting. As we walk we talk about Jesus and the Bible. As I listen to a song every morning in worship that song seeps out as I walk.

We must influence our surroundings for Jesus, not be drawn back into a place we do not belong! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment