Sunday 29 September 2024

Be a blessing

“Take advantage of every opportunity to be a blessing to others, especially to our brothers and sisters in the family of faith!”Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I have good friends in Nepal caught in bad weather situations. Roads are washed away, houses damaged but they are well. I have been attending church meetings all week seeking the Holy Spirit’s power to take home to Nepal. Meantime my Christian friends need to know they are loved and cared for.

God is moving in Australia. Last night I spoke to a homeless man who found Jesus. How grateful he was. He said, “why did I wait so long?” Last night he was baptised into Christ. Sooo good!

As the return of Jesus comes close, let us make the main thing (Jesus), the main thing. Amen! Love God and those He loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment