Saturday 21 September 2024

Because of this

“Because of this, encourage the hearts of your fellow believers and support one another, just as you have already been doing.”1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭11‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I must investigate the ‘because of this’; why is it there? Verse 9 and 10 tells me:
“For God has not destined us for wrath but to possess salvation through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. He gave his life for us so that we may share in resurrection life in union with him—whether we’re awake or asleep.”

I cannot do anything for those who are asleep- dead, but I can encourage those who are awake.
While I am here in Australia I have friends back in Nepal who are diligently working. We need to read more of the word of God, not less, we must study it and make ourselves ready for the bridegroom. Meanwhile, we have an important task, share the gospel.

I am watching our Lord fashion each of us to make us ready. I love the people I share this task with. I love their dedication. Yesterday, a fellow missionary shared with me the message she will preach today, a good word. I pray God’s anointing on her message to the Nepali people. 

I pray for the beautiful Nepali people I live near for open hearts and minds to see Jesus the One true God! May they see Him, not us. Amen!


‭‭

No comments:

Post a Comment