Monday 16 September 2024

Doing well with little

““The one who faithfully manages the little he has been given will be promoted and trusted with greater responsibilities. But those who cheat with the little they have been given will not be considered trustworthy to receive more.”Luke‬ ‭16‬:‭10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Each of us has a portion of worldly wealth. For me, living in Nepal, the money that went nowhere in Australia stretches wide in Nepal. I keep my mind and heart positioned to being led with the distribution of it. Being back in Australia I see gross waste of time and money, compared to that of missionaries in Nepal. We are there to work at service.

However, I know, with God, He sees differently. His kingdom must be the focus. This week I am spending time with grandchildren, who are gamers. As the school holidays are in place games and movies rule. Next week will be different. It is a week of church and outreach. This is why I am here. This week I will concentrate on my Nepali studies as my classes continue at home in Nepal.

Lord show me and lead me in this time. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment