Thursday 5 September 2024

Eternal life

“I speak to you an eternal truth: if you embrace my message and believe in the One who sent me, you will never face condemnation. In me, you have already passed from the realm of death into eternal life!”John‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬ ‭TPT‬‬

What is eternal life after all, as we all die? The eternal life Jesus was speaking about is life of the soul and spirit after the bodies die. Those who actively believe Jesus paid the price for all their sins, that is enough. If I live my life by faith in the finished work of Jesus and make Him Lord of my life, that is enough.

If I now allow Jesus to influence my decisions and choices, I am walking in faith with Him. I can never pay the price He paid for me. He remained sinless His whole life and died a sinners death on the cross in my place. His blood is enough.

Eternal death is not ‘lights out’ and no knowledge of our surroundings, it is a choice to go, with Satan and his demons to hell and rot for all eternity in flames that do not quench and worms that are never satisfied. There will be no reprieve there, no goodness, ever; only continual death and decay.

I choose life! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment