Monday 2 September 2024

Fall in love

“When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.”Psalms‬ ‭94‬:‭19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

We can doubt who we are; who loves us; who supports us. However, if we are in Christ we have the Holy Spirit to tell us we are loved. We do not need to feel loved to be loved. We may not always feel God’s love, our feelings are not truth, God’s word is truth.

I now have some lovely friends in Nepal and their fellowship make me feel loved. However, they are not my bedrock, Jesus is. God’s word tells me how He loves me. This I must trust.

Hebrews tell me: God’s word is living and active, piercing through bone and marrow. His truth sustains me. It touches the heart of a matter. I happen to enjoy the Passion translation of the Bible. Psalms are particularly beautiful in this translation.

Fall in love with Jesus and His word to us! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment