Saturday 14 September 2024

My bedrock

“Yahweh, you’re the bedrock beneath my feet, my faith-fortress, my wonderful deliverer, my God, my rock of rescue where none can reach me. You’re the shield around me, the mighty power that saves me, and my high place.”Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭2‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Ah! Back in Australia for two conferences and joining with Cfan for street outreach. My son and his children  will join, or should I say I am joining them. I’ve had a 24 hour trip and minimal sleep. I met some lovely little people, how I love little people, at airports and on planes. The last leg from Sydney to Brisbane I had a window seat and was able to look upon the beauty of the eastern coastline of Australia. I am now happily at my sons house with his dog whilst they are at a birthday party, being minded by their faithful dog Tango. We have already had a dance together. 

My God kept me safe all the way and gave me pleasant travelling companions. Whilst most trips had delays they were easily made up for in flying time.

Am so looking forward to this coming two weeks starting with a full day of activity tomorrow. Our God is so good and never fails us! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment