Saturday 28 September 2024

My disciple

“Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If you truly want to follow me, you should at once completely reject and disown your own life. And you must be willing to share my cross and experience it as your own, as you continually surrender to my ways.”Matthew‬ ‭16‬:‭24‬ ‭TPT‬‬

It is raining severely in Nepal, lansdslides are occurring and homes washed away. I have a friend whose foundations have been exposed causing him to move out of his house. Here is Australia the rains and cold weather have come. Awaken Australia is on in Brisbane with people standing in the rain as they sang and worshipped.

The conference that I just attended was inside and I am grateful, however, I was to attend tonight’s crusade. May the Lord reign and have His way!

I had prayer for two things that have been troublesome to me: my hearing and nerve pain in my right arm after the fall some seven weeks ago. For both of these issues God spoke to my heart and told me He was healing me. I will need to step into these by faith.

During last night’s service a woman sitting next to me gave me $50, it was the first cash I had seen since being back in Australia. Straight away there was an offering. I asked the Lord, “is this seed money or bread?” He said, “seed”, so I put it all in the offering. I need much more than $50 to pay for my air fares. After the service a man walked up to me and asked for my bank account details and I gave them. I pray the Lord directs him in his giving.

Jesus showed us the way to live, He gave His life for the lost. We must do likewise. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment