Friday 27 September 2024

Remain strong

“And don’t be intimidated by those who are older than you; simply be the example they need to see by being faithful and true in all that you do. Speak the truth and live a life of purity and authentic love as you remain strong in your faith.”1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Remaining strong in our faith is important, finishing the race is paramount. I have walked with the Lord for 51 years and my love for Him has grown, exponentially. To be without Him would be empty and lack purpose. He is the light of my life, my strength and song.

In this passage Paul, the elder, was encouraging Timothy the younger. I know many young believers, and likewise, I encourage them to finish well. Earlier this week I attended a Cfan three day training with three of my grandchildren. They sat up the back and watched the proceedings. They had hands laid upon them and went out on outreach. I was right down the front involved in worship. May my example speak. Last night my son called to tell me there had been 167 decisions for Jesus and that afternoon many were baptised. He was excited. He is now involved in Awakening Australia. Tomorrow I go back from my present conference, Glow Church on the Gold Coast, to join him.

My prayers for my son and his family are being answered. Now, I want to see my daughter and her two children come through. Loving Jesus is the best thing we can do with our lives. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment