Wednesday 25 September 2024

Wherever and when ever

“Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me.”Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Today is the third day of Cfan outreach here in Brisbane Australia. It has been filled with the Holy Spirit. I love the worship as room is made for Holy Spirit. So good to be with people who love to worship. Tonight I move to the Gold Coast for a Bill Johnson conference.

The Lord’s presence has been so beautiful. I had been wondering how I will get to the Gold Coast. Yesterday I met a woman from there and she showed me the way. Praise God!

Last night on the way home we had a flat tyre. I walked the last kilometer while my son changed the tyre. I needed to pack for today, shower and have dinner. My grandson Ryan showed me the way in the dark.

It is so good to worship our God! He is worthy of all praise! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment