Wednesday 2 October 2024

All my heart

“So above all, guard the affections of your heart, for they affect all that you are. Pay attention to the welfare of your innermost being, for from there flows the wellspring of life.”Proverbs‬ ‭4‬:‭23‬ ‭TPT‬‬

There are many pulls on my heart. Many in Nepal expect my heart to be theirs. Because I am an a Australian it is expected that I will do what they want and fulfill their needs. However, I listen to my God and what He wants is what I do. If they both coincide then they are blessed. When I stand before my God at the end of my days I want to know my heart was His.

In Australia my heart is for my grandchildren, for their future with Him. The Lord also gave me three responsibilities; an elderly friend to disciple, lost to win and family to care for. In the process He gave me a beautiful, loving friend who cares for me. I am so grateful.

My first space belong to my lovely Lord Jesus. He is my all in all. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment