Tuesday 1 October 2024

Demolishing strongholds

“We can demolish every deceptive fantasy that opposes God and break through every arrogant attitude that is raised up in defiance of the true knowledge of God. We capture, like prisoners of war, every thought and insist that it bow in obedience to the Anointed One.”2 Corinthians‬ ‭10‬:‭5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

We are challenged on every front by attitudes. For me, situations in Nepal and people there who look to me to provide for their needs cause me to withdraw and harden my heart. Yet, before God I must have a soft heart, and be willing to give to what He directs.

In the last few days torrential rain has caused untold damage in Nepal, many have died and much infrastructure destroyed. The needs are great.

What will bring glory to God? What will bring souls into the kingdom? What is the Lord doing in these times?

No comments:

Post a Comment