Friday 11 October 2024

Every plan

“Before you do anything, put your trust totally in God and not in yourself. Then every plan you make will succeed.”Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭3‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Yesterday brought shocks, financially. My children insisted I buy medical insurance while in Nepal. A year’s premium is $1,150. I was left to pay for the premium myself. Last night I discovered that I did not have a confirmed ticket on the plane this morning. Another $251. Today I hope to take excess baggage with me on my flights, books for Nepali children.

What can I do but trust the Lord? Father I ask for the finance for this in Jesus’ name! Amen!
Last night as I waited for the airline to respond on the phone I knew I had to trust the Lord. When I got through (20 minutes later) I was told to contact the booking agent. Fortunately they were prompt and very helpful.

Today as I look to book excess baggage I pray for grace. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment