Friday 4 October 2024

Fruit

“But the fruit produced by the Holy Spirit within you is divine love in all its varied expressions: joy that overflows, peace that subdues, patience that endures, kindness in action, a life full of virtue, faith that prevails, gentleness of heart, and strength of spirit. Never set the law above these qualities, for they are meant to be limitless.”Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭22‬-‭23‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Last night I heard from a fellow Aussie friend serving in Nepal. He is trying to raise funds to feed 200/day of flood victims. This friend has struggled to walk in the Apirit and now is flying. I am so proud of him! For the longest time he was bound in depression and deception but now he is free.

The Hoky Spirit, when given free reign in our lives, produced the most lovely fruit. This fruit is tasty to the lost. They can taste and see how good our God is.

Last night I spent time talking to a dear old friend who claims to be an agnostic. I told Him about my lovely Jesus. I pray Jesus is revealed to him as he will absolutely love him. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment