Tuesday 15 October 2024

Oh come

“The Lord is close to all whose hearts are crushed by pain, and he is always ready to restore the repentant one.”Psalms‬ ‭34‬:‭18‬ ‭TPT‬‬

How good God is towards the repentant. I experienced the joy of watching hundreds stream to the front after hearing Todd White preach in Brisbane Australia. I spoke to a homeless man who had been baptised in freezing rain that night, he glowed. He was home! He had run so far away from God and now he was back with his father.

Daily I receive reports from Daniel Kolenda in Ethiopia. The last report said that the whole crowd kneeled in the mud in surrender to Jesus. There are no guns making them kneel, they knelt in free abandon.

I remember my own conversion with fondness. Jesus paid it all, He is enough. He is the restorer of our pityful lives to the Fsther. He is the best! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment