Thursday 3 October 2024

Pure hearts

“God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God.”Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

““What bliss you experience when your heart is pure! For then your eyes will open to see more and more of God.”Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I, personally like the Passion Translation. 
Right now I have determined to be single in focus, that is, laying down secular entertainment and only reading Christian literature. My heart wakes every morning with a new song to the Lord. Joy fills my heart and lightens my steps.

My Jesus is guiding me and showing me His glory. Gratitude fills my heart, I am grateful for all He has done and is doing. I am released to give to His passions. 

Yesterday, I went to a secondhand bookstore And asked if they would send books to Nepal for me. They said yes! I have a vision of creating a library for my neighbourhood children. I pray this will open a door into their lives to share Jesus. Amen Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment