Monday 7 October 2024

What plans

“A person may have many ideas concerning God’s plan for his life, but only the designs of God’s purpose will succeed in the end.”Proverbs‬ ‭19‬:‭21‬ ‭TPT‬‬

God’s plans are trustworthy and true; my plans may fail. If it is a God Idea, it will prosper; if the idea is even tainted with worldly ideas they will fail.

Yesterday two things happened: I met with a sheep farmer to discuss how to bring merino sheep to Nepal and later I received word that an American friend is returning to USA after failing in her bid to obtain a student visa. This friend could not say why she was in Nepal and did not want to learn the language. She believed God wanted her there, but beyond that had no idea.

The Lord has given me a crazy project: sheep farming. Realistically this is to create industry and bring excellent meat and wool to Nepal. I have a Christian farmer here in Australia working with me. He will supply and train the Nepalis. I am just the middle woman who is crazy enough to take a jump. Meanwhile I am learning the language. I love the language and the people. Most of all I love my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment