No fear


“For God will never give you the spirit of fear, but the Holy Spirit who gives you mighty power, love, and self-control.”2 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I needed this today! I had been safely saving for my next study program and visa and whamo God has me give a large portion away. It followed by another need in which I believe He wants me to give half as much away. You might say He is stretching my faith in finance.

I am praying for a four wheel drive vehicle to use in ministry in Sindhulpalchok next year. I have no idea where the money will come from. I will need $20,000AU. The Lord has me giving away a 1/10 of that. It it amazing that I can give this much when only receiving a pension, but the more I give the richer I become in faith.

Yesterday I told a friend I would be unable to help her as I had just give away a thousand. However, here I am again and what is God saying? Stretch!

Bless God! He is taking me somewhere! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart