Loyalty and faithfulness

“A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.”Proverbs‬ ‭17‬:‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

All of us could tel stories of f friends and brothers who failed us in our greatest time of need. There are those faithful few who are faithful beyond all strain. However, I have a friend and brother in Jesus who outstrips them all.

I am in Denmark for the wedding of two dear friends along with two other friends. We have been through much together and stood by each other in need. However, we can expect even that to be tested.

My relationship with Jesus has been tested and proven true. He is faithful and beyond faithful. He lay down His life for me. I have clung to Him in all my trails and been tempted with self-sufficiency and friend back to Him again. He is all sufficient and al powerful but He does not disregard me.

All praise and all glory to the Son of God who loves me. He is worthy of all praise! Glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

Power to live a godly life

No surrender to fear