Rest
“For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.””Jeremiah 31:25 NLT
In this chapter God is speaking about His people coming back from captivity. We, Hai people, can also say, ‘God has turned my mourning into dancing!’ I have Him in my life. He is my strength and my song.
Having the Lord in my life is knowing ‘God is with me’!
Last night I arrived in Singapore. I have arranged to collect my luggage so that I could go to a motel, as I had 12 hours before my next flight. It did not work out the way I planned. To be able to access said motel I had to go through customs again and deposit my bag with the flight provider. My motel turned out to be a small room without a bathroom for which I had to pay $303AU. You might say I was not impressed.
We can make what appears good plans but find they are not so clever. However, the Holy Spirit whispered, ‘I will provide!’
Today ai fly through Dubai. There are wars and rumours of war right across the Homuz Straight, a narrow band of water between Iran and United Arab Emirates where Dubai is situated. The Lord has promised to take me through safely! Amen!
Tonight, Lord willing, I will be in London. Tomorrow Denmark.
May Your Kingdom come Lord, You will be done! Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment