Blessing and favour

“All nations will come to your light; mighty kings will come to see your radiance. “Look and see, for everyone is coming home! Your sons are coming from distant lands; your little daughters will be carried home.”Isaiah‬ ‭60‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

This scripture is referring to Israel. You might say Israe is the focal point of all that is happening in the Middle East and many nations are watching. Also in the last 60 years many Jews are returning to their homeland, especially as the west and Muslims persecute the Jews.

Whilst us Christians are drawn to this scripture it is not about us. Nonetheless we can take the essence of what it says- blessing and favour to be what is pored out on us by our God.

I have just flow from Amsterdam and have been awake now for over 24 hours, well if you add up all the time differences. On the past leg from Helsinki,  I was fretting a little and had to distract myself constantly to worship the Lord, think on scripture and pray as I anticipated trouble in India as my cheap flight required me to self-transfer in India. I was warned I may need a transit visa. I had tried to do online around four times and failed. At first it was looking bad but I called friends to prayer and I started to sing worship. A man came and sorted things it for me. Praise God! The young people on the transfer desk seemed unable to see options. I suppose that is why we have managers.

I am now on my last leg to Kathmandu. It is raining! If it is raining in Kathmandu I’ll have a shower and go to bed. Nice to sleep in the rain. I still have to manage my tourist visa for Nepal. I am praying for God speed and the ability to pay for the visa electronically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart