He’s here
“For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”
Matthew 18:20 NLT
It is sweet to join with others of the same heart; those wanting the presence of the Holy Spirit, and seeking yeh face of Jesus.
I awoke at 3:45am and knew the presence of God was here. There was someone dear praying for me. I enjoy these times. I truely lean in to worship the Lord.
As of yesterday I knew something had changed. The atmosphere was different, in a good way. Favour was present.
I spent the day with a new friend, a South African woman who lived with her daughter’s family. We shopped, lunched and had fun together. Her granddaughter drove me home. That granddaughter will marry my grandson Archie. We chatted on the way home. She asked me where I was going when I left. I told her and she was impressed. I suppose international travel is special.
I am praying about my next stop, Cairns. I will stay at a Christian retreat. There will be many unknowns there. I will make new friends. I am quietly excited about what will transpire.
I had a prophesy over my life in 2004. It basically said, ‘you are in for the ride of your life!’ It is happening!
Finding God’s people is a treasure, praying with them is special. We find Jesus there with us!
Comments
Post a Comment