Little things

““If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Usually I think of theirs scripture in terms of finance, however, if I ponder it I can apply ‘little things’ to time and bothering to respond to the Holy Spirit. Yesterday, I caught two trains to Haarlem here in The Netherlands. I was booked on a Corrie Ten Boom tour. My feet did not want to go, but I went anyway.

When everyone came there was a bunch of Americans. My initial response was being dismissive as they walked by me without a second thought. However, we got to know one another on the walk and ended up having lunch together. They paid for me. This was generous! 

Now I am friends with the leading lady on Facebook. The best part was I was able to share my testimony with these dear folks. Who knows who needed to hear it?

Sharing Jesus has always been His priority, not always mine. I’ve come to value it much higher and I want to be even more willing.

Today, I fly back to Nepal. There has been some difficulty getting my boarding passes. It is midnight here and I’ve been on the phone with my friend in Australia who booked the flights. Lord willing he will be able to apprehend the passes for me. I do not want to be sitting in India without a pass or visa.

Lord, please go before me today! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart