Love the Lord
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.”Deuteronomy 6:5 NIV
This is a constant challenger as fear causes us to adopt distractions. Lately, I have experienced bowel problems and had resorted to laxatives and anti-dairrhear tablets. However, I gradually, came to know that my meddling was exacerbating the problem and turned to the Lord in faith. The result was much better.
My medical training had caused me to run to the pharmacy as my first port of call in all medical issues. When I diagnosed the why I discovered fear. I had to control!
Now, I have a God who created me. He designed my inward parts and knows how best to fix me. I am learning to love Him enough to ask Him first.
I can yield to Him and love Him and trust Him with my body. Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment