Love the Lord

“Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭22‬:‭37‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I have been focussing on Psalms and 1Peter of late. Psalms constantly exhorts us to praise the Lord and give thanks offerings to Him. 1 Peter reminds me of the sacrifice Jesus made for me.

I am currently learning to finger pick on my ukulele. As I sat playing near an opening window yesterday, I heard a bird singing. It would listen to my tune and then sign its own. I was honoured! Next a small green and yellow bird arrived. I sang to it and then another arrived, I sang again and another arrived. They were all baby birds. I had seen their parents only a few weeks ago. I was so blessed to have my visitors. I have mainly black crows and pigeons around my area. The colourful birds reminds me of home.

It reminded me of how the Lord loves to hear our songs of praise, worship and thanksgiving. I have been learning Yeshua my beloved. I often hear it in the night. He loves that song. It so simple but beautiful to His ears.

Learning to love the Lord first and foremost is good. I know there is still much to learn. However, He is patient with me. Praise Him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

Guard your heart

The Good News