On guard
“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13 NLT
There are times when I must pray, “Jesus please cover me”. These are times when I have been unwise. I have said it done things in a way that could cause a problem. At these times I have asked the Lord to cover me with His grace and He does.
I must be on guard with what I allow. The enemy wants to steal and destroy. I cannot give my free time to read, listen to, or watch what does not edify my spirit. There is too much rubbish. Rubbish infects and pollutes my spirit with wrong standards.
If I am to stand strong in these last days I must stand firm in my faith. I must have the courage of my convictions. I cannot water them down.
I must be strong in what God has called me to do. I cannot be lukewarm. This causes Him displeasure. I must live for His pleasure. Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment