Troubles

“The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34‬:‭19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I am going to have to step into this scripture! I am having, what appears, a challenge. My flight back to Nepal on Wednesday, has hit a snag. I am transmitting through Delhi. It is unsure whether I need a transit visa or not. I prayed that if I needed it the process would be smooth. It wasn’t! I could not complete the online application, it was stuck on the second page repeatedly. So now I must pray for a miracle and trust the Lord.

Today I am going on a tour of the Dykes and canals. I plan to enjoy the day. Yesterday, before she left, the girl that accompanied me here to the Hostelle sat down to have breakfast. I was able to share the gospel with her and give her my Gideon’s Bible. She told me she has a friend in Columbia who is born again. I told her to spend time with her friend. There is another girl here who needs to hear this message. She is from Perth Australia. I pray for the same opportunity.

On the tour I pray for opportunities! God is good! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

The Good News