Be the blessing!
“And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”Philippians 4:19 NLT
Paul is writing this to the Philippians who had given to him generously. They were already givers. He was responding to their generousity.
Imagine someone gives you a generous gift, right out of left field. It is way beyond anything you could imagine. You were in need and they were promoted by God to send it to you. How grateful would you be? This was how Paul was.
I want to be the recipients of God’s promptings to give because He then blesses ‘preseed down and shaken together will be poured onto my lap!’ I want to experience His abundance.
On Monday I went under prompting from the Lord to a Methodist Seminary School to sponsor a young man from an area called a Mugu, which is in the North West of Nepal. This young man was from a Tibetan tribe here in Nepal called Karmarong. He had never met me before and he wondered why I was helping him. I told him a friend of his let me know of his need. I am praying this young man goes back to his tribe as an evangelist. This area has few Christians. I have a heart for the area and was so grateful to help.
That was fun! Be the blessing!!!
Comments
Post a Comment