God’s Plans

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

This is a part of God’s word to His people after they had been exiled in Babylon. He said they would be there 70 years and then He would return them to their own land.

This is God’s word to me today in 2026. I must trust Him and His word. If He says He will do something, He will do it! Amen!

I am seeking the Lord for the way forward to the plan He has given me. I need His wisdom, provision and guidance.

I will continue in prayer until I see the next step. His ways are best! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

The Good News

Guard your heart