Tuesday 16 October 2012

Give Thanks!

Give thanks to The Lord for He is good, His faithful love endures forever.
Let the redeemed if the Lord say so.... Psalm 106:1,2

I don't hear a lot of thanksgiving of late. I hear a lot of complaining! Then the complainants wonder why things don't change, there is a need for the God Almighty.

If I do not speak the God Almighty into my circumstances then I have wet wood and no flame, and it is raining.

If I constantly speak defeat and how I feel I' m making circumstance and my feelings God! There is only one God and I am my circumstances are not Him.

Release the Mighty God into your world, release Him to be great by calling that which is not, as is.

Thank him for the results before you get them.

Allow the blood of Christ to be great in you.

Get up lazy bones and strengthen the limbs that hang down.

Edifying yourself by praying in the spirit.

Release Him today! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment